Specialized therapy services focused on healing
Physio offers specialized services based on a patient’s condition or diagnosis. These services are provided by clinical team members who have a passion for specific treatments, received specialized training and an extended education. We offer industry leading and evidence-informed programs and services to help you heal and reach your individual goals.
Our team of physical and occupational therapists will partner with you to develop a care plan geared to your specific diagnosis and overall goals. Your plan may include one of our many specialized services:
- Aquatic therapy - uses water to build strength and improve movement
- Cupping - to treat muscle and soft tissue dysfunction
- Dry needling - treatment focused on trigger points in the muscle to help decrease pain and improve movement
- Fall prevention - for patients at greatest risk of falling
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization - for pain relief and increased movement
- Personalized blood flow restriction - a form of rehabilitation that increases strength through low intensity exercise and reduced stress on your joints
- Recovery and Reconditioning - treatment for acute or chronic health conditions, like emphysema, asthma and cardiovascular disease
- Cancer rehabilitation - specialized treatment for patients with cancer who are in remission
- Vestibular rehabilitation - for dizziness, balance and other inner-ear disorders
- Women’s and men’s health - therapy services that target your mind, body and spirit, including treatment for pelvic floor conditions
- Neurologic rehabilitation - for balance disorders, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, spinal cord injuries and other conditions
- Temporomandibular joint therapy - treatment to alleviate jaw, facial and neck pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation - to regain maximal function after surgery
Why choose services at Physio?
Every patient responds differently to treatment. Our team identifies the right therapist and care plan for your diagnosis and overall goals.
If you or your therapist feel you need adjustments to your therapy during care, we will discuss these changes with you at any point. We are committed partners in your healing journey. Our dedicated therapists listen to your goals, communicate progress and offer ongoing educational information to ensure we provide effective treatment that meets your needs. Our mission is to help you achieve the best outcome and get you back to life.